New Limited Time Offer: Earn 80,000 Points (Worth $1,000) With The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 5 points for travel booked through Chase's Travel Portal.
- Earn 5 points for Lyft rides,
- Earn 3 points on dining
- Earn 3 points on streaming services
- Earn 3 points on online grocery shopping, (except for purchases made at Target, Walmart, and wholesale clubs.)
- Earn 2 points on all Other travel purchases
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- Annual fee $95 But with all these amazing benefits it's so worth it
- 10% Anniversary point bonus: Each account anniversary, 10% points boost on card anniversary - On your card anniversary, you will receive 10% of your total purchases from the previous year in extra points (if you spent 30,000, you will receive 3,000 points).
- $50 hotel credit each cardmember year for hotel bookings made through Chase Ultimate Rewards, but the portion of the spend that is rebated will not earn Ultimate Rewards points.
Much More Value
Get 25% more value with this card when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Benefits of Food Delivery
DoorDash: free DashPass through December 31, 2024.
GoPuff: Receive a $10 monthly GoPuff credit till 12/31/23.
Instacart: Receive a $15 quarterly Instacart credit through 7/31/2024, as well as 6 months free Instacart+ (redeemable by July 31, 2024).
Protections for Travel
Auto rental CDW (collision damage waiver) coverage: Refuse the rental company's collision insurance and charge the full rental cost to your credit card. For most rental automobiles in the United States and abroad, coverage is primary and offers compensation up to the real cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage.
Insurance for Trip Cancellation/Interruption: If your trip is canceled or cut short due to illness, severe weather, or other covered circumstances, you can be reimbursed up to $10,000 per person and $20,000 per trip for pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses such as passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
If your common carrier travel is delayed for more than 12 hours or requires an overnight stay, you and your family are covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
Lost Luggage: Pays for the costs of repairing or replacing checked or carry-on baggage and property if they are lost or damaged during a covered trip. Up to $3,000 per person per trip (or $500 for jewelry, watches, cameras, video recorders, and other technological equipment) is covered.
Luggage Delay Insurance: Reimburses you up to $100 per day for 5 days for essential purchases such as toiletries and clothing due to baggage delays of more than 6 hours by passenger carrier.
Travel Accident Insurance: When you use your card to pay for air, bus, train, or cruise transportation, you are eligible for up to $500,000 in accidental death or dismemberment coverage.
Extended Warranty: "Extends the time period of a U.S. manufacturer's warranty in the United States by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less."
Damage and Theft Protection: "Covers your new purchases against damage or theft for 120 days, up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account."
Application status & Reconsideration:
Check your application's status online At Chase Website or give them a call at 1800-453 9719. If your application was denied, you can ask for another review by dialing 1888-609-7805.
Find out more about the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card by clicking here.
Report Deal as Dead
You may also like